about the company
Partnering an established foreign Private Bank, we are looking for a Client Onboarding Analyst to join the team.
about the job
As a key member of the team, you will liaising with the relevant stakeholders in the review of documentation pertaining to new account openings.
- Support the Front Office in the completion and review of account documents
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of account amendments and escalate any deficiencies as per protocol
- Maintain high quality service standards for internal stakeholders
- Timely processing of static data updating requests
- Other duties such as signature verifications / name screening as required
skills and experience required
- Degree in Banking and Finance, or other related fields
- Possess at least 4- 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in a Private Wealth set up
- Good understanding of Account Documentation requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sophia Tan at +65 9101 6602. (EA: 94C3609/ R1980830)...