Our client holds a network of professional associations and partners across all sectors in Singapore. They are looking for experienced individuals to join them as a Client Relationship Manager. In this role, you will be compensated with a competitive salary package and benefits.
about the job
- Provide comprehensive and holistic financial advisory services to clients
- Maximize on sales opportunities via events and/or branch engagement activities
- Ensure policies of assigned segment are properly administered
- Rapport building with both existing clients and prospects
- Perform market research to stay current with financial trends
- Compliant with all rules and regulations in the financial industry
skills and experience required
- Minimum local diploma / private degree in any discipline
- Passion to pursue a career within the finance industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
- Enjoy seeing tangible results of your hard work and motivated by performance based incentive structures
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Reenie at 65103657 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 | R2198716