about the company
Our client, one of the leading global health Insurer, providing the best premium international coverage.
about the job
As a Client Servicing Executive, you will be tasked to support the broker servicing team with various enquiries relating to Global Health Insurance. You will be responding to and resolving various enquiries via email, letters and inbound phone relating to billing, premium and policy changes.
You will also be required to help the team with various ad-hoc tasks such as reporting and be responsible to highlight and raise escalations and complaints to the Team Manager.
* Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
* Basic salary + AWS + bonus + benefit
* Provide customer servicing via e-mail or inbound call, no outbound required
* Office located at Raffles Place - Hybrid work arrangement available
skills and experience require
- 1+ years of relevant experience supporting Brokers or experience in customer service - handled Life/Health/General Insurance preferred
- Strong understanding in Insurance processes and submission
- Previous experience in customer service or call centre in Insurance industry can be considered
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the appropriate link to apply for this role.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.