- Opportunity to implement cloud
- Regional/global role
About the company
Our Client is an established company. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a Azure Cloud architect to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Overall architecture and ownership of the entire suite of Cloud Infrastructure
- Leading and providing direction for the technical solution and architecture for the suite of cloud products under the Microsoft Cloud domain, and ensure the detailed design and development is aligned with the regional enterprise architecture.
- Leading and project manage the delivery of the Microsoft Cloud product solutions according to the business and technical requirements.
- Supporting, troubleshoot and implementing services deployed on the Cloud Azure platform.
- Designing cloud-based infrastructure solution and deploying scalable highly available systems on Azure
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review. This includes reviewing the current infrastructure solutions to identify the gaps and propose enhancements.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years of experience in Cloud / Azure. Experienced in migrating on premise to cloud will be of highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with concrete cloud project timeline. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)