about the company
My client is a rapidly growing multi-cloud service provider. A strong market player in the industry, they are rapidly expanding across the SEA region. They offer a wide range of cloud computing services with diverse capabilities. Their services enable their clients to focus on innovation, leading to business growth. They are the preferred strategic partner for organizations that seek to use the cloud to deliver business excellence. With investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent role of a Cloud Architect Lead to oversee Singapore and potentially Indonesia.
about the job
Working closely with the CTO and founder, your role involves:
- Designing and implementing multi/hybrid cloud solutions using cloud-native frameworks, following the cloud adoption framework.
- Managing public/hybrid cloud infrastructure, ensuring that cloud-native security measures are in place, and the solutions are scalable, maintainable, secure, and meet industry standards and customer needs.
- Monitoring and maintaining cloud infrastructure solutions daily, including resource usage, performance metrics, issue resolution, and infrastructure configuration optimization.
- Creating detailed documentation for all cloud infrastructure solutions, including SoP, SoW, UAT, and internal how-to guides.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Current team management experience is not mandatory, open to candidates who are looking to move into a team lead role of around 3-4 pax.
- At least 5 years of experience on various cloud platforms ideally Azure. Other platforms such as GCP/AWS/Tencent cloud/Hwawei etc are good to have.
- Additionally, you should have an understanding of the concept and technology of integration between systems, such as REST, SOAP, and ISO.
- Being certified in Azure is highly desired.
- If you have experience in SRE and Cloud Native DevOps, that would be a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)