- Regional role
- Exposure to latest technologies
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within their industry. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an Cloud Specialist/Engineer (Devops) to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Build and operate cloud infrastructure using best industry practices in coordination with IT
infrastructure and network teams
- Manage and continue improving cloud product reliability, availability, maintainability &
cost/benefit – incl. automating scale down/up of environments
- Support data engineers / software engineers in setting up, optimizing and automating cloud
engineering infrastructure (e.g. provisioning and deployment, etc)
- Manage cloud infrastructure cost and plan for the forecast of the future investment
- Build, operate and improve DevOps platform
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Microsoft Azure, Python and Shell scripting in an end-user environment. Experience in Devops platform is required for the role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and also have the opportunity to have regional exposure.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.