about the company
Our client is a leading Robots Manufaturer in Singapore. Their vision is to manufacture Robots with personality to bring impact in peoples life. They are looking to expand their portfolio to USA & Europe market in 2023.
Are you looking for an exciting career with a company that's building robots that people can't
stop talking about? Join the team that powers robots loved by people all over the world, and
work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
about the job
- Take ownership of leading and resolving challenging technical issues, while also shaping the overall architecture of our cloud infrastructure. With thousands of robots and millions of requests, data, and users in real-time, your contributions will be instrumental in ensuring smooth operations for our global user base.
- Ensure cost-effective implementation and management of AWS services
- Ensure technical architecture aligns with product roadmap timeline
- Guide and mentor software engineers by providing design and development support, performing code reviews, and offering technical guidance to help them achieve their potential
- Embrace the agile methodology and execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC) with speed and precision
- Ensure the security and compliance of our cloud services while managing them effectively and efficiently in line with industry standards such as ISO27001, SOC2, PDPA, GDPR & OWASP
- Respond to production incidents as necessary and participate in on-call rotations, minimizing robot downtime and rapidly restoring service to our global user base
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Autonomy, Mechanical, Designers, Robot Support Team, and Data Analytics to create innovative solutions that make our robots the best in the world
- Communicate project status, progress, and issues to stakeholders, including senior management
- Drive the adoption of industry best practices, processes, and tools to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
about the manager/team
Are you looking for an exciting career with a company that's building robots that people can't stop talking about? Join the team that powers robots loved by people all over the world, and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We are seeking a Cloud/Software Architect to build scalable cloud back-end systems and applications used by thousands of our robots in more than 28 countries, improving people's lives.
Our robots communicate via the cloud in real-time, providing us with essential data worldwide. Join our agile team and work on the behind-the-scenes components of web, mobile applications, and digital services that power our robots using AWS services like ELB, VPC, Route53, WAF/Firewall Manager, CloudWatch, EKS, ECS, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, Lambda, IoT Core, and EC2 Auto-Scaling.
skills and experience required
- Proficient in working with various AWS services, including ELB, VPC, CloudFront, cloudWatch, EC2 Auto-Scaling, EKS, Lambda, IoT Core, RDS, MKS and more, to create a robust, scalable, and high-performing cloud architecture to support our robots and users around the world
- Proficient in PostgreSQL and experience in making it highly available and scalable in a cost-effective manner using RDS or other relevant database technologies
- Experience in designing and implementing real-time communications such as WebSockets or WebRTC
- Experience in implementing microservices, serverless, event-driven, caching, high availability, fault tolerance, distributed architectures, and technologies at global scale
- Strong knowledge and experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus or other monitoring and alerting systems to ensure high system availability and quick incident response
- Strong knowledge of containerization and container orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience and familiarity with messaging brokers such as MQTT, Kafka, Redis, and RabbitMQ
- Skilled in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, and CircleCI
- Experience implementing continuous integration and deployment processes to streamline software development and release cycles
- Effective communicator with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and clearly convey ideas and solutions
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324990 )