- Exposure to latest technologies
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Opportunities to learn as training provided
About the company
Our Client is a growing company within their industry and has expanded their business across Asia. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Cloud System Engineer to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Design cloud system based on requirements by utilizing cloud services and tools such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Work on cloud platform setup, implementation and administration.
- Integrate or deploy third party projects into the system.
- Administrate, configure and troubleshoot applications in Linux or Windows environments.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in configuration Linux and Windows server. Experience in cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS would be an added advantage.
Knowledge in any scripting languages such as Python would be highly desirable.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and also have the opportunity to have exposure to the latest technologies (cloud).
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.