about the company
Partnering a global Financial Institution, we are looking for an experienced incumbent for the Collateral Management team, as part of their SEA expansion plans.
about the job
This role reports directly to the Head of Department, with a potential to progress to a leadership role. Duties include, but limited to:
- To work closely with internal functions on daily collateral management duties
- Ensure that margin calls and reconcilations are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolution and escalation of collateral issues
- Provide suggestions to increase operational efficiency and lower operational risk through process reengineering
skills and experience required
- 8 - 10 years of operations experience in Collateral Management
- Strong understanding of Derivatives and Futures would be an added advantage
- Process system skillsets, ideally within Tri-Resolve and Acadiasoft Margin Manager
- Excellent communication and people management skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sophia Tan at +65 9101 6602.