about the company
Our client is a leading power solutions provider and manufacturer of equipment and systems that drive decarbonization. This rapidly expanding company is now looking for an Assistant/Manager, Commercial Proposal to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for creating cost calculations including complicated turnkey projects
- Prepare and submit competitive proposal/accurate invoices
- Assist in the preparation of annual sales forecast.
- Experience in preparing the tender bidding documents, pricing strategy and sales strategy
- Proficient in negotiating with Customers and Vendors on all commercial matters such as scope, terms and conditions and price
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
- Participate in LTSA development
- Prepare and demonstrate service presentations to prospect customers.
- Answer technical questions and provide advice through Engineers’ support.
- Coordinate/report sales, proposal, project status and delivered products status
- Assist customers for any failures arise after products and services installing or in use
- Support the Project Team for project and service execution, work on business processes/operation and collaborate with other business teams
- Identification of target market (customer & products).
- Able to propose and tailor solution based on the latest market trend and demands
- Diploma/Degree in a relevant technical (mechanical/electrical engineering) or business field
- Minimum 8 years of sales/sales support experience in power plants or industrial plants equipment is preferable
- Knowledge of new MS Office software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...