about the company
Our client is one of the leading life insurers in Singapore. They are looking for a Compliance & Assurance Manager to evaluate new products and services, assess their compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and develop strategies for managing any identified risks.
about the job
- Review new and existing products and services to determine compliance with applicable regulations and standards, including but not limited to consumer protection, data privacy, and information security.
- Collaborate and advise cross-functional teams to understand product design and functionality, vet product materials and identify potential compliance risks.
- Monitor regulatory developments and industry trends to stay up-to-date on compliance requirements and best practices.
- Provide training and guidance to internal stakeholders on compliance matters.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 5 years of compliance experience in insurance or related industry.
- Familiar with Financial Advisers Act and Insurance Act will be an advantage.
- Analytical individual with strong problem solving skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact at .
(EA: 94C3609/ )