about the company
Our client is a regional Bank that has a strong presence in Asia. They are in growth mode and expanding their Private Banking team.
about the job
- Review KYC and CDD documents for newly opened accounts or periodic reviews of existing clients.
- Review escalated transaction monitoring alerts from the Anti-Money Laundering system and perform investigations, when necessary
- Perform gap analysis and interpretation on new and updated regulations and highlight any material impact to the business
- Draft, update, and implement compliance policies and manuals.
- Support the business by providing advice on AML and regulatory compliance (e.g. Banking Act, FAA, SFA)
- Maintain relationships with local regulators, internal and external auditors, and all stakeholders of the business
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- 3-7 years of relevant experience within a Private Banking
- Strong working knowledge of MAS, AML and sanctions regulations
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at stella.tanxq'@'randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R22106517)