about the company
our client is one the leading financial advisory firm, with a strong presence in Singapore.
about the job
- Conduct due diligence checks on clients, new representatives, employees, and vendors.
- Perform pre-transaction reviews of client submissions to identify and report potential risks.
- Conduct periodic reviews to detect and report AML/CFT risk trends.
- Ensure pre-transaction reviews are completed before processing submissions.
- Provide AML/CFT advice to stakeholders, including management, representatives, and employees.
- Assist in AML/CFT projects.
- Relevant experience in AML, Compliance or Audit related fields would be preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot table) and Tableau
- Knowledge of FAA requirements would be preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1659753)...