about the company
Our client is one of the leading life insurers in Singapore. They are looking for a Compliance Manager to ensure that the organisation operates within the regulatory framework governing market conduct.
about the job
- Investigate potential breaches of market conduct regulations, laws, and codes of conduct, and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and business units, ensuring that compliance issues are identified and addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including conducting risk assessments and identifying compliance gaps.
- Provide regular reports and investigation records.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 5 years of compliance experience in insurance or related industry.
- Familiar with Financial Advisers Act and Insurance Act will be an advantage.
- Analytical individual with strong problem solving skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact at .