about the company
Our client is a well established Private Bank with a global footprint.
about the job
- Execution of compliance testing program
- Drafting of review reports, address root causes
- Validate effectiveness of remediation plans to address risks
- Perform investigations, risk assessments
- Coordinate on regulatory/audit requests
- Escalate observations and gaps identified
skills and experience required
- >5 years of experience in compliance testing and/or audit functions
- Familiar with anti money laundering topics
- Good understanding of wealth management business and products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and resilient personality
- Good communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Charlene Lin at 6510 6527.