1 year renewal contract
location in Town
AM PM Shift , including Sat , Sunday and Public Holiday
about the company
My client is an established company looking for a residence Concierge to create a great first impression to residences and visitors.
about the job
As the first face to greet at the residences counter, you will be creating the first impression and experience for residences and visitors. You will ensure that guests are welcomed and attended to.On a day to day responsibility you need to manage day to day operations in the members’ lounge, Handle members’ services and requests effectively and efficiently. Take note of the residents’ preference and ensure their needs and wants are met. Maintain a good knowledge of current events and places of interests in Singapore.
- Assist in residents’ daily activities as below but not limited to:
o Booking of taxi
o Collecting and keeping of their registered mails and items
o To arrange for services such as laundry, car washing, pet grooming,
removal/disposal of bulky items etc.
- Maintain high level of cleanliness and functionality of all equipment at the
Function Room, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Changing Room, Club Lounge & Pavilion.
- Offer towels to residents at Gymnasium & Swimming Pool.
- Serve drinks & refreshments to residents at Function Room.
- Booking of facilities in the premises such as Function Room, BBQ area & Gymnasium.
- Guide visitors to the residents’ units.
- Act as a main point of contact for the residents.
- Maintain a good knowledge of residences’s offerings and relay information to
the residents, when required.
- Maintain and foster excellent relations with internal guests of other business units.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Assist Deputy Chief Concierge with any assigned ad-hoc duties. The AM shift 7:00-16:00 (1 hour break) PM shift 13:00-22:00 (1hour break) .Weekend 9:00-18:00( 1 hour break). This is a 5 working days schedule.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Assistant Deputy Chief Concierge and work on a buddy system.
skills and experience required
You should have minimally 2 years of working experience. Having prior exposure in the airlines or hospitality industry as a cabin crew or first class lounge concierge would be highly advantageous. You should have strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented. You must be a confident individual who is able to present yourself professionally in order to interact with VVIP guests. You should be personable, warm, and have a positive outlook.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039...