To apply, It will be great if you can apply at https://lnkd.in/gnNWb5JU
- Global role with autonomy to make key decisions for D365 / Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- In-house role with concrete project timeline (average 3 implementations a year)
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics Application Analyst / Microsoft Dynamics Consultant to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Gathering of requirements on business solutions and technical designs and supporting in the transfer/translate of these requirements into development work for the technical consultants.
- Managing business process and documentation, ensuring that they adheres to compliance
- Identifying and analysing the changes and access impact of changes to the system
- Leading project implementation for D365 across APAC and Europe
- Conducting training to key users
- Handling support, change request and configuration for D365
- Managing external vendors, ensure that SLA is being adhered to
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics / AX Dynamics. Proven track record with business stakeholder management will be required for this role.
Exposure to D365 will be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with concrete project timeline.
To apply, It will be great if you can apply at https://lnkd.in/gnNWb5JU (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.