about the company
Our client is a well funded software tech company that focuses on the future of work using technology. They are looking to hire an ambitious and resourceful individual to join their growing team as their company looks to scale for growth.
about the job
As content manager, you will be responsible for the business's content strategy from conceptualisation and design, to execution and implementation. This involves not only copy writing and managing a team of hires and freelancers, but also managing their blog editorial calendar. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for a step up and to make a direct positive impact to the growth of the organisation. Your main responsibilities include:
- Editorial ideation and content creation for textual, visual and video across for their blog
- Management of their templates portfolio
- Update, rewrite or edit blogs as needed and support the broader content team in content distribution
- Hire, train and manage writers
- Help develop the content guideline
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related Communications field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a content management role, or similar marketing, journalist or creative role, with 1 year of team management experience
- Strong command of English language and the ability to articulate complex ideas given the need to copy write as well as maintain editorial oversight over English articles / content
- Strong passion and interest in technology products, specifically on productivity and collaboration tools
- Experience in project management and managing an editorial calendar, including experience managing content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress, Zendesk etc.
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it affects content marketing, as well as other content performance tools, such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs/ SEMRush etc.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at +65 6510 1463. (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)...