about the company
Our client is one of the world’s leading media performance experts, shaping the future of technology-enabled media. As a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest media companies, they are looking for a content marketer to join their team and own organisation branding and storytelling efforts. This role will place you at the forefront of the media and advertising landscape.
about the job
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications APAC and it will be a 6-month maternity cover.
Your responsibilities include:
- Focusing on copywriting and branding efforts, as well as drafting press and marketing content
- Developing internal communications materials that will foster a strong culture, as well as drive engagement with the brand and solutions offered
- Working closely with the the marketing team to support and implement content creation in campaigns to scale growth
skills and experience required
Skills and experience required
- 4+ years of relevant experience in copywriting, storytelling and content curation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and excited about implementing initiatives and handling multiple projects
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rumi Mohd at 6510 6520.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1550851)...