About the client
I am representing one of the largest conference and webinars providers with offices in Singapore, London, Canada and the US. With more than 20 years of history and the ability to constantly evolve their business model , they have grew exponentially in the last few years.
Hence as part of their expansion, they are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to assist in implementing marketing strategies and to oversee organizational social media channels.
About the job
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities include
- To work together with marketing team to strategize inbound marketing strategies to increase brand identify and online presence to prospective clients
- To manage organizational”s social media channels such as linkedin and to create appropriate and updated content for targeted audiences
- Sourcing and creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc. for promotion on our internal and partner websites and amplification across social media
- To regularly update organizational blogs and creation of landing pages.
- Designing and deploying email campaigns, for all of our products as well as organizing the data and tracking results.
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
Skills and experience required
- Min 1 year of relevant marketing experience
- Able to work well under pressure and managing multiple projects within stipulated deadlines
- Able to be agile and work well with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.