about the company
A reputable bank that offers corporate banking to its corporate clients. With a growth strategy, the bank has new headcounts approved in its front office Corporate Banking department.
about the job
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients in the real estate industry
- Building and maintaining client relationships and servicing day-to-day business needs of the client accounts
- Identifying opportunities across markets and proactive business development to grow the portfolio of real estate corporations
- Promoting and cross-selling of the bank’s full suite of corporate banking products, including capital markets, corporate finance, and cash and wealth management products
- Preparing credit proposals and following through on the credit review process
about the manager/team
You’ll be part of a dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor degree with 3+ years of experience with corporate customers in credit analysis and marketing
- Open to applications from relationship managers from commercial banking
- Credit Analysts are welcome to apply
- Good knowledge of corporate banking products such as treasury, cash management and investment banking
- Experienced in credit analysis and good and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Judy at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R22110790)...