about the company
Our client is an established regional bank, with a strong client network in Singapore and Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a Relationship Manager for its Corporate Banking team to manage local large corporate clients.
about the job
- Develop business and cross-sell products in accordance with the bank’s strategy and regulations
- Maintain and manage the assets portfolio of existing clients
- Identify opportunities, potential and risks of existing and new businesses
about the manager / team
Part of a stable team, this role reports to the Head of Corporate Banking.
skills & experience required
- 8+ years of experience as a corporate banking relationship manager or relevant experience
- Exposure in Singapore or regional markets and experience in loan syndication, structured finance, project finance, leveraged buyout deals, trade finance, treasury & markets
- Strong financial analysis skills, marketing and communication skills
- Occasional overseas business trips are required
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Judy Low on judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion