About the company
I am representing one of the leading real estate investment trusts organziation that primarily focuses on investing in a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality-related properties.
As part of their expansion, they are looking for a Corporate Manager/Senior Manager to oversee external communications strategies such as press releases, SGX announcements and managing investors” relations while also ensuring that the reports and corporate messaging is aligned with organizations”s sustainability goals.
Reporting to the VP of communications , your responsibilities will includes
- Develop and implement a comprehensive corporate communications strategy with a primary focus on sustainability efforts (decarbonisation , ESG regulation) ensuring alignment with the company's values and business objectives.
- Produce engaging and informative content for various channels, including press releases, reports, website content, and social media, to effectively communicate the company's sustainability initiatives.
- Proactively engage with media outlets to promote positive coverage of the company's sustainability efforts and to potential investors , industry”s bodies
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including investors, employees, customers, and the media, to enhance awareness and understanding of the company's sustainability practices.
- You will be in charge of tracking and analyzing and summarizing earnings estimates, analyst reports and compilation of analyst financial models for benchmarking.
- Involved in crafting narratives that highlight the positive impact of CSR efforts, both internally and externally, to align the organization's values with societal expectations.conveying the company's commitment to social and environmental initiatives, fostering transparency, and engaging stakeholders through impactful messaging.
Skills and experience required
- Strategic mindset to contribute to the development of corporate communication strategies aligned with the company's overall objectives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft clear and concise messages tailored for diverse stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective engagement with internal teams, investors, media, and regulatory bodies.
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...