about the company
Our client is an internationally recognized A1 main contractor who is working on prestigious high-rise residential condominiums. Currently they are looking for a Corporate Quality & Environment Manager to be based in HQ. Officially 5-day work per week. Company pays 13 months fixed salary annually with performance bonuses.
As the Corporate Quality and Environment Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company's Quality and Environmental Management Systems are developed, implemented, and maintained to meet the highest standards.
about the job
- Develop and maintain company Quality, Environmental, and LEAN documentations to suit current requirements and work practices (e.g. Company manuals, procedures, forms, and checklists).
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems in our project sites.
- Support and monitor continuous improvement of LEAN initiatives.
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure that the company's quality and environmental objectives are met, and procedures are implemented. Non-conformances should be reported and followed up on.
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct company internal Quality and Environmental audits to ensure compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and other relevant standards.
- Coordinate, prepare for, and participate in external audits (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and GGBS) by our parent company, Bouygues Bâtiment Internationale (BBI).
- Prepare and consolidate data for environmental sustainability reporting submitted to our parent company.
- Monitor, collect and consolidate data from sites for statistical analysis of key Quality and Environmental indicators.
- Monitor and report on Climate Trajectory and Initiatives, to ensure the company stays aligned with its sustainability goals.
- Coordinate and participate in Sustainability Committee meetings to discuss environmental and sustainability initiatives.
- Prepare and consolidate information for Company Management Review Meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Monitor legal requirements (e.g. environmental regulations, circulars, etc.) and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct training for staff on the company's Quality and Environmental Management Systems, LEAN initiatives, and Climate Trainings.
- Prepare Quality and Environmental documents for project tenders to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Apply for awards and new certifications and maintain a register to track progress.
- Maintain the company Library, which includes Codes of Practice, Specifications, Standards, and other pertinent publications, to ensure the latest information is available.
- Liaise with the international team (BBI) on quality and environmental matters to ensure the company stays aligned with Group and global best practices.
- Liaise with and support site teams where needed to ensure that the company's quality and environmental objectives are met.
- Assist the Quality and Environmental Head of Department in all department tasks and activities.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years local experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of building projects
- Familiar with BCA QM/CONQUAS and has experience managing QM/CONQUAS in at least one condominium project.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Auditor Certified
- Equipped with knowledge of local authorities’ rules and regulations.
- Adept to technology. Familiar with using inspection management software (eg. Novade, Dalux)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SharePoint. PowerBI is a plus.
- Experience in sustainability reporting and data analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of LEAN is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate in a team but capable of working independently, able to prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV to wenyu.jiang (@) randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1332558)