about the company
Our client is a reputable Asia Bank with strong footprints in Asia Pacific and connectivity to global banking. Their corporate banking divisions serve clients across all industries, such as real estate, technology media and telecommunications (TMT), shipping and transportation sectors etc
about the job
- You will manage a portfolio of large local and multinational corporations within the TMT sector
- Build a network of client partners, ranging from C-suite holders to Directors on their corporate and financing needs
- Identifying opportunities and working closely with product partners and network colleagues to deliver these solutions
- Strengthening client relationships and cross-selling of loans trade, treasury, cash management, capital markets and investment banking products
- Grow wallets share of the clients and meet revenue targets, at the same time, mitigate credit risk exposure
about the manager/team
You’ll be part of a dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture.
skills and experience required
- 8+ years of relevant banking experience, with exposure to loans, syndication, financial markets, debt capital markets corporate banking
- Open to commercial banking relationship managers across diversified industries
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for deal origination and execution
- Sound knowledge in current digital and emerging sectors, credit and financial analytical skills, relevant experience in industry research for TMT
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Judy at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R22110790)...