8 months maternity coverage
Stunning office in Raffles Place
Paying accordance with experiences
about the company
My client is an established solar developer company looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to join their dynamic team.
about the job
As the first point of contact with the important stakeholder and as part of the management team, you’ll help assist the stakeholders to deliver high level of corporate admin service, Liaise with general and key administrative personnel with the following responsibility :
- Provide company secretarial support for all client entities, with direct responsibility for SEA and coordination with their India Co Sec team.
- Arrange and take minutes of directors and/or shareholders meetings and committee meetings of significant companies in Singapore.
- Draft ad hoc resolutions requested by client’s management and in-house clients (Finance, Business Development, HR, etc.)
- Ensure that annual compliance reporting, and other regulatory requirements are satisfied for all client’s entities across various countries.
- Ensure adherence with the Shareholders’ Agreement, Constitution and internal governance processes.
- Advise and assist shareholders, directors and committee members in their fiduciary and governance responsibilities by providing guidance on how to properly discharge them and provide update on ongoing company transactions.
- Lead entity incorporation, dissolution and liquidation, capital injections, corporate restructuring and assist in the approvals of intercompany loans as well as external debt financing.
- Maintain accuracy in business entities’ company documents, entity list, corporate structure, and other related documents in SharePoint.
- Manage junior team members by reviewing the preparation of documents, supervising work as needed, and approving leave, and claims.
- Liaise with external law firms and service providers as to work delivery, invoices, payment and prepare cost summary.
- Assist in circulating and requesting signatures from directors/shareholders and track the status of resolutions in circulation.
skills and experience required
You should have minimally least 6 year of relevant experience in a corporate secretary environment. You need to be indepedent and able to work well in a team set up.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039