About the company
I am representing a leading European MNC specializing in supply chain & distribution services across the globe. As part of their long-term commitment towards their Corporate Sustainability Strategy , they are looking for an individual with relevant background and is able to serve as trusted advisor on relevant issues within the APAC region.
About the company
Reporting to the APAC Head, your responsibilities will include
- To work closely with senior management and global headquarters to strategize and execute corporate responsibility & sustainability initiatives across the APAC market and ensure that it is aligned with organizational”s mission and image
- You will serve as a trusted advisor to respective leadership members across the region and provide expertise and awareness on the importance of waste management, carbon footprint reduction
- Research and develop relevant contents on sustainability topics to potential business proposals and monitor sustainability trends across the region
- In charge of conducting sustainability research and trends across the region and understand and identify potential issues in organizational”s current sustainability strategies and take steps to rectify it
- To track progress against sustainability goals and work with business leaders to identify and evaluate mitigation measures and solutions.
- You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders such as associations, sustainability consultants , government organizations on sustainability issues and potential solutions
Skills and experience required
- Min 6 years of relevant experience in corporate responsibility and sustainability
- Ability to interact thoughtfully and effectively with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of seniority levels
- Passion in corporate sustainability and is able to advocate its importance to relevant stakeholders and be aligned with organizational long and short term”s sustainability strategies
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)