about the company
Our client is an established regional bank, with a strong client network in Singapore and Asia Pacific. With a stable history in Singapore, they are currently looking for a Credit Analyst for its Corporate Banking team to manage Japanese & Korean Corporates.
about the job
- Working closely with the Relationship Manager to prepare a well analysed credit proposal for further approval.
- Assist to monitor the loan portfolio and borrowers’ financial status, etc.
- Accurate spreading of borrowers’ financial information
- Conduct credit review and assist with all the necessary monitoring work on existing accounts.
- Ensure compliance with internal standards and regulatory requirements
about the manager / team
Part of a stable team, this role reports into the Head of Credit.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 2+ years of credit analysis exposure in SME / Commercial / Corporate banking
- Strong financial analysis skills and communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Judy Low on judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion