about the company
A reputable bank that offers corporate banking to its corporate clients. With a growth strategy, the bank has a headcount approved for a Credit Analyst for FI and NBFI accounts.
about the job
- Performing in-depth credit analysis and managing a portfolio of regional and global accounts for Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions by stipulated deadline and in accordance to guidelines and regulations
- Attending client visits and collaborating with Relationship Managers (RMs) in serving client business needs, generating ideas, conduct due-diligence and discussing credit risk mitigation factors
- Collaborating with other departments and the Credit Risk Management teams to come up with appropriate credit facilities, keeping in place ways to mitigate credit exposure
- Promptly performing credit reviews and assigning counterparties’ ratings following Bank credit policy and procedures, and regularly researching on industry and market news
- Identifying factors affecting portfolio performance, loan covenants and triggers, escalating and reducing potential risk on credit and compliance issues
- Reviewing credit scoring models and contributing to suggestions for improvements
- Provide inputs on recommendations for credit approvals and appropriate credit terms in loan documents such as facility agreements
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Team Head, you’ll be part of a dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture covering credit for Financial Institutions and Non-Bank Financial Institutions (FIs and NBFIs).
skills and experience required
- Bachelor degree with 4+ years of experience in credit analysis, credit risk management in Banks or Financial Institutions
- Open to applications from commercial banking
- Ability to interpret financial statements and loan documents, and strong knowledge in banking products such as loans, treasury and trade products
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Judy at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg or drop me a message on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/judy-low-bb09619a
(EA: 94C3609/ R22110790)...