about the company
Our client is an established regional bank, with a strong client network in Singapore and Asia Pacific with a stable history in Singapore.
about the job
- Manage credit-related matters and KYC reviews for a portfolio of accounts
- Reviewing process of the portfolio after post-credit approval and first drawdown of the loan
- Perform annual and ad-hoc credit reviews, waiver requests, financial accounts, covenants and collaterals
- Handling on-going portfolio monitoring, analysing financial models and cash flows
- Complying to the Bank's credit procedures
- Ensuring the accuracy gradings of the client accounts and conducting portfolio sensitivity analysis
- Performing detailed credit analysis and recommendations
- Maintaining proper documentation of loan and terms sheet and reviewing the documents to ensure consistency with the actual loan
- Liaising with internal departments such as the front office, marketing teams, credit department and external stakeholders such as auditors
about the manager / team
You’ll be part of a stable and dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 4+ years of credit exposure in Structured Finance/ SME / Commercial / Corporate banking
- Strong financial analysis skills, able to read financial statements and financial modelling and Mircosoft Excel skills
- Experience in real estate financing/ securitisation/ fund financing/ leveraged finance is a plus
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Judy on for a confidential discussion at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg
EA: 94C3609 / R22110790...