about the company
Our client is a growing regional bank with an exciting deal flow in the region. We are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the growing team.
about the job
- Performing credit activities particularly in mitigating business risk.
- Monitoring and maintaining debtor performance in order to contribute optimal income for the bank.
- Collecting and verifying the information on credit application form, conducting site visits with RM when required.
- Performing an extensive credit analysis and financial analysis
- Monitoring debtor's compliance to the credit requirements, identifying potential issues in cash generation, detecting customer's financial deterioration and evaluating customer's willingness in setting their financial obligation.
- Maintain a close liaison with all key internal stakeholders
- Participate in any business discussions when necessary.
about the manager / team
Part of a lean and growing team, this role reports in to the Head of Credit Risk Management, with good training opportunities provided.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 1+ years of credit analysis / credit risk / audit experience
- The ability to speak, read and write in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Indonesia at a business level, as you will be required to liaise with clients and head office, and handle business documents in their native language
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link – we would like to hear from you! Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on adeline.lim[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion.