about the company
A stable and sizeable mid-sized European bank with a global presence that offers corporate banking and structured financing solutions to its corporate clients. With a growth strategy, the bank has new headcounts approved in its Credit Risk department.
about the job
- Conduct credit risk monitoring on corporate banking and structured financing portfolios.
- Review credit applications prepared by the coverage bankers to ensure that all risks have been mitigated and aligned with credit policies of the bank.
- Conduct due diligence and KYC checks on clients and transactions.
- Assign credit ratings on corporate clients using the bank’s internal rating tools.
- Manage all reporting activities such as internal and MAS reporting.
- Ensure all reviews and proposals are prepared by stipulated deadlines.
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather more information on credit reports, respond to queries on risk covenants and ensure accuracy in loan documents.
- Responsible in providing corporate advice and support to the structuring/restructuring of deals
- Ensure good portfolio management with overall credit monitoring and annual reviews
- Adhere to regulatory and internal compliance.
about the manager / team
You’ll be part of a dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related.
- 1+ year of related credit risk experience in a commercial or corporate bank and/or financial services audit experience
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Judy for a confidential discussion at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg