about the company
A leading financial institution with a focus on the infrastructural project financing market.
about the job
- Perform independent credit risk assessment on project financing loans and providing advisory and recommendations to the business
- Perform financial spreading and prepare financial models
- Conduct periodic covenant checks, security monitoring, portfolio reviews, regular compliance checks on financial covenants on respective accounts
- Ensure that all credit reviews and monitoring are completed by stipulated deadlines
- Portfolio management and execution of new securitisation transactions
- Other projects assigned
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, you will be part of a lean team with good learning opportunities.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related.
- Brings with you 3+ years of credit risk and project financing experience and/or financial services audit experience
- Good financial modelling skills
- Strong credit risk management mindset
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Judy on for a confidential discussion at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg
EA: 94C3609 / R22110790...