- Exposure to clients across various industries
- Exposure to latest technology (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
About the company
Our client is an established IT Professional service firm who is a market leader here in Singapore. With massive expansion plan in Asia, they are looking to recruit a CRM Analyst / CRM Specialist (Microsoft Dynamics 365) to join their team
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the business team (commercial / sales and marketing) to gather requirements and prioritize demands to drive IT digitalization initiatives, exploiting new and emerging technologies technology and translate them into viable IT Digital implementation.
- Shaping business demand by partnering with business to facilitate the creation of business cases and value plans and ensuring value optimization and communication across teams.
- Identifying and proposing improvement solutions to enhance business processes and productivity
- Assisting the project manager for project implementation which includes ensuring project adheres to schedule, timeline, testing / UAT / SIT
- Maintaining prompt communication and timely reports to business stakeholders on project status while monitoring project progress on issues such as quality, costs, planning and resources.
- Advising business users on best practices for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM 365
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. At least 3 years of experience in senior business stakeholder management.
Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead high value CRM projects for clients across various industries with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...