about the company
Our client is a global MNC positioned competitively within the Luxury F&B sector and they are aggressively expanding and investing heavily within the APAC region, specifically in the Singapore market.
about the role
- Reporting into the Marketing Director, based in SG, The CRM / Client Engagement Manager will be the key champion to manage these core areas:
- To drive a luxury CRM & engagement strategy to build a true luxury portfolio with desirable brands that caters directly to the needs of the firms premium market.
- Design and implement a strong clienteling program to recruit/ engage HNW segment and develop a long term sustainable roadmap to ensure the highest engagement of these high ned clientele.
- Lead the portfolio strategy and increase Brand visibility - focusing on Ultra-Prestige segment: assortment, new product launches, VIP members, exclusive events, KOL’s and brand collaborations.
- Collaborate closely and coordinate with key stakeholders: sales, marketing, training, product, brand owners, global and regional partners, externally - via agency & media agencies and KOL’s.
- assist in the portfolio & product development and communication strategies, to contribute to the business needs.
- a Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
- Minimum 10-12 years working experience, within the luxury industry with strong business acumen.
- Strong understanding of CRM, client telling, consumer insights, customer engagement management and building a Luxury premium CRM roadmap
- deep understanding of the (U)HNWI consumer & shopper behavior from observation, research and data reports, to transform insights into actions
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )...