- Competitive remuneration package & good employment benefits
- Stable company with strong management team
- Global role – participate in continuous improvement initiatives
about the company
The company is a famous engineering company with customers across the globe. They believe in continuous improvement and now using data to help taking their business to next level.
about the job
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and translate into information systems and information management solutions.
- Work closely with sales & marketing and product team to assist the flow designs and gather users’ requirements for business technology and solutions.
- Work closely with product managers and business process owners in analysing and designing business requirements
- Lead end to end CRM project implementation/enhancement which includes requirements gathering, milestone planning, configuration and testing
- Involve with continuous improvement of the CRM platform, identifying opportunity for sales / business process flow
- Managing external vendors, ensuring SLA has been adhered to
- Designing training materials and conducting CRM training across Asia
- Work on application enhancement by translating latest salesforce new releases into viable IT Digital implementation to increase productivity for the business
- Supporting Dynamics 365 CRM applications through dashboard and workflow customizations, end-user guidance, and level 2/3 production support requests
skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in Dynamics 365 CRM or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You should have implemented at least 1 end to end CRM implementation across Asia. You should have at least 5 years of experience in engaging business stakeholders.
Exposure to D365 CE will be of added advantage
what's an offer
The permanent opportunity for a CRM Consultant will pay a salary range of $5,000 - $ 7,500 plus benefits. This
opportunity offers hybrid working arrangement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.