- Contribute to the sales & marketing team through CRM and Data Analytics
- Concrete project timeline
About the company
Our client is the market leader in their industry. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new Salesforce Analyst, CRM - IT to be based here in their Regional Headquarters here in Singapore.
About the job
Your responsibilities include:
- Play the role of a bridge between the business (sales and marketing) and external vendors in translating business issues into information systems and information management solutions
- Overseeing and improving the company's CRM/Sales Force system. The candidate will be expected to create effective pipeline reporting tools like an RFQ tracker, and ensure that the CRM/Sales Force tool is widely adopted and well-utilized by all team members. The main objective is to generate high-quality data for analysis and use it to support productive and efficient sales activity.
- Lead end to end salesforce project implementation/enhancement which includes requirements gathering, milestone planning, and testing
- Designing training materials and conducting salesforce training across Asia
- Translating latest salesforce trends into technology investment for organization that is suitable for adoption.
- Manage external vendors and ensuring that they adhere to SLA
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in salesforce. You should have implemented at least 2 end to end salesforce implementation. You should have at least 5 years of experience in engaging business stakeholders.
Exposure to data analytics / Business intelligence / Data Visualiation / PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to drive value to the sales & marketing team through the usage of Customer Relationship Management system and Data Analytics. You will have the opportunity to lead high value salesforce project implementation across Asia with exposure to senior business stakeholders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)