About the company
I am representing one of the largest trading shipping companies in the world , with their emphasis on fostering strong relationships with their internal trading partners globally. They are looking for a CRM Analyst to be the main point of contact for their CRM systems to provide internal support for potential issues, and enabling them to maximize its capabilities to enable sales teams to prospect qualified leads and increase conversion rates.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst , your responsibilities will include the following
- Working closely with Global office to provide CRM administration support and date management of Hubspot
- By ensuring accurate and updated data in the CRM systems and adding new entries such as contact , companies details accordingly and removing out-dated or duplicates information
- You will work closely with internal users and understand their needs and best practices to enable them to maximize their usage of the CRM systems in terms of lead generation, and fostering relationships with new and existing clients
- You will also oversee management and ownership of client conflict resolution between traders to resolve disagreement
- Playing a strong supporting role to ensure that traders has the tools, accurate information and qualified leads to maximize potential sales conversion and serving as a bridge between senior management and traders to ensure that overall objectives are being met
Skills and experience required
- Relevant experience and understanding of CRM systems, preferably Hubspot.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to to speak to people at all levels
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/ requests from internal stakeholders
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...