About the company
My client is one of the leading Educational Service providers in Singapore with more than 30 years of history and they partner with more than 1000 Universities across the globe for students” overseas studies programs.
In response to increasing demand for their services , they are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join an established Martech Team to assist to implement marketing automation campaigns for assigned territories.
About the job
Reporting to the Marketing Automation Manager, your responsibilities will includes
- To work closely with reporting manager to understand and strategize marketing campaigns and localizing it for South-East Asia region
- This includes implementing marketing campaigns and creation of email-marketing for each individual country and this includes automated emails. SMS , mobile app notifications
- You will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders locally and across the regional and to understand local market to localize campaigns to different markets
- You should be proactive in understanding organizational”s services and unique selling points and devise marketing strategies to increase awareness to prospective audience
- Review and consolidate A/B test, Control Group testing or any performance results to identify recommendations for improvement and best practices for the region
Skills and experience required
- You would be able to handle multiple projects within stipulated deadlines and working closely with different stakeholders within the SEA region
- With experience in email marketing or knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo / Eloqua / Hubspot / Salesforce or other related software
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....