about the company:
Our client is a global MNC and a leader of industry within the retail space. With decades of constant innovation, growth and expansion, they have become a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries today. Internationally recognised as a leading brand in the consumer industry, they pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of products whilst remaining dedicated to sustainability.
about the role:
We are looking for CRM Support Specialist to join our client during the roll-out stage of our CRM program. The development is handled by a vendor, and your primary responsibility will be User Acceptance Testing (UAT). You should have at least 2 years of work experience, and it's advantageous to have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud. Your day-to-day tasks will include report extraction, analytics, data coordination, and communication with various teams, and testing.
- Coordinate with different teams to set up project , gather required data and ensure smooth data flow.
- Assist with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud functionalities, if applicable.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the Salesforce CRM program during the roll-out stage.
- Support end-users with Salesforce related clouds inquiries and issues.
- Extract reports and perform data analytics to support decision-making.
skills and experience:
- 2 years of work experience in CRM support or related roles in retail B2C industry.
- Familiarity with CRM strategy and execution, including Loyalty program, automated personalized communications to customers, UAT testing, report extraction
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud is a plus.
- Strong coordination and communication skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- If you are a self-motivated individual with experience in retail B2C CRM support and a desire to contribute to a successful roll-out of our Salesforce products, we encourage you to apply.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Dalpreet Kaur at +65 8450 8938 (EA: 94C3609 /R23111951)...