- Opportunity to join a Global Multinational Organization with long term stability
- Regional Role
About the Client
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 1000 employees. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a CRM Systems Analyst to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a CRM System Analyst, your job responsibilities involve:
- Supporting and managing local and regional projects, this includes tracking project status, project coordination and establishing proper documentations.
- Gathering business requirements this includes the analysis, definition and documentation of such requirements while facilitating vendors and developers to develop applications.
- Creating test scenarios, data management, data support and running of tests to find gaps and solutions to ensure application meet specifications.
- Providing technical support of CRM / Retail systems while providing user training to technical and business users on retail applications.
- Facilitating program and project deployment while supporting the transition of programs from development into production.
- Driving multi-channel CRM integration, this includes CRM data integration from different sources.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 years of working experience in a Systems Analyst / Application Support role with good hands on experience having worked with CRM or related customer facing retail applications.
You should have a good technical experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, MS SQL database for data support and management.
You should also have a good understanding of integration of systems between CRM and related systems and channels.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their CRM Systems Analyst. You will get the opportunity to be exposed to a Regional Role while driving end to end projects that blends technology and business integration across APAC.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)