about the company
Our client is a leading MNC A1 main contractor with both building and underground projects in Singapore. They are actively venturing into new markets globally and have expanded to Southeast Asia and Middle East. They are currently looking for a C&S Design Engineer for a LTA viaducts project in Singapore.
about the job
- To assist and report to the Design Manager
- To prepare design drawings and documents
- To review design drawings and documents in accordance with the project requirements
- To liaise and coordinate with internal/external parties for design related matters
- To participate in meetings with relevant parties when necessary
- To monitor and update the design schedule timely
- To prepare/review shop/fabrication drawings for viaduct structure
- To be able to work on-site (5.5 days/week working hours)
skills & experience required
- Degree / Master in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field or equivalent
- Candidate with more years of experience will be considered for senior role
- Familiar with LTA product in particular to Viaduct, road and MRT
- Familiar with Structural Analysis Software
- Familiar with doing proposal for structural systems
If you are interested in the position , please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send your CVs in to kelly.lee(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R23111959