about the company
Our client is a global technology company focused in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive components. They provide solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle market and now have exciting opportunities for a Customer Logistics Specialist/Order Fulfillment Specialist to join their dynamic team.
about the job
Reporting into the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Correct Order Management and Order Fulfillment according to Customer Requirements
- Delivery Management and Support for smooth shipment execution
- Daily follow-up with customers regarding order fulfillment, shipments and special requests
- Daily follow-up together with Production Planning regarding part availability and coverage
- Customer Demand Analysis
- Analyze Demand Variation and create Waterfall/ Walk overviews
- Handle delivery bottlenecks together with Production Planning and Customer
- Drive Customer Metrics & Logistics Standards
- Weekly Customer Score tracking, analysis and reporting
- Manage customer portals and address customer concerns
- Interact with various stakeholders (customers, planners, operations, quality, IE, logistics forwarders) to meet customer deliverables
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / production or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Order Management/Fulfillment
- Candidates with experience in managing automotive customers have an added advantage
- Proficient in SAP MM / Microsoft skills (.xls / ppt) / waterfall charts
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172