about the company
My client is the leading manufacturers of electronic and electromechanical components, printed circuit boards, and PCB-based smart power and control systems. Headquartered in Germany, they have manufacturing plants and offices in 50 countries and employ more than 8,000 people.
- Provide a high level of service to customers.
- Accomplish the monthly sales plan defined by management.
- Achieve departmental benchmarks such as achieving high GP, optimal inventory turns and minimizing customer payment delays.
- Generate quotation/RFQ/web quote.
- Process order entry/delivery notes/invoices/credit notes.
- Process rescheduling requests according to SG special rules.
- Handle customer complaints such as RMAs, delivery issues and claims.
- Process all forms/agreements/contracts requested by clients.
- Ensure smooth and successful completion of samples, catalogues and all marketing materials.
- Generate daily/monthly benchmark/complaint reports.
- Joint client visits with ADM at least twice a year and provide JV reports.
- Participate in local or overseas trade fairs with the approval of management.
- Training and providing any support to any new employees.
- Participate in stocktaking activities organized by the company.
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Minimum with Diploma in Business Administration with at least 2 - 3 years experiences in Electronic Industry preferred.
- Material planning or related experience will be an advantage.
Work Location: Tai Seng, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...