about the company
Our client, an insurance based wealth solutions organisation and operates in various regions.
about the job
In this position as a Customer Service Specialist, you will be tasked to administer all new business submissions and top-ups, data input and collecting all required documents and liaising with personnel from the Head Office. Your responsibilities also include all post-sales requests, liaising with personnel from Head Office or broker and ensuring that these are processed within agreed service level with adherence to compliance requirements.
- Office is located at CBD Raffles Place
- 100% support role, non-sales
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Package: Basic salary + variable bonus + attractive benefits
skills and experience required
- Customer-service oriented
- Relevant experience working in Insurance companies would be an advantage
- Problem-solving and critical thinking to evaluate, develop and implement solutions
- Excellent individual contributor as well as team player (intra- and inter-department)
- Meticulous & results oriented
- Knowledge of market practices, including applicable laws, rules and regulations
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the appropriate link to apply for this role.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....