about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Customer Service Specialist to join them in their expansion.
about the job
You act as a focal point for customer questions and concerns related to Supply Chain OTC area. You will be responsible to coordinate with relevant parties to ensure timely responses and product delivery to customers and affiliates. As part of Customer Service Team, you will assist in the delivery of business-critical service to ensure that customers’ expectations are exceeded.
- Identify customer requirements and work with the relevant parties to provide outstanding customer experience for new and existing supply chains
- Collaborate with Operations and customers to steward timely delivery to customers.
- Act as operation focal point for customer queries (e.g. documentation and shipment status) and complex sales order resolution
- Manage invoicing and receivables including exceptions i.e. L/C preparation
- Strive for continuous improvement through investigation of exceptions, identification of process inefficiencies and assistance to resolution of customer complaints
- Drive efficiency in the process through analysis and optimisation
- Make periodic visits to key customer locations with sales to improve customer service levels as necessary
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to contribute in the area of expertise and gain knowledge to the broader context within the project
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management preferred.
- SAP & L/C knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain (UCP guidelines and incoterms) are desirable.
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for any further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1333505