Our Client is a market leader within the consumer goods industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 40 years with a global footprint of more than 10 countries. With rapid expansion, an exciting Cyber engineering Specialist / Cybersecurity Lead job has just been made available to ensure the information security and technology risk governance within the business is operating effectively.
about the job
- Design, build and maintain cyber technologies
- Solve technical issues and matters and work closely with the Cybersecurity Manager
- Provide requirements for security tools and involve in the procurement process of security tools
- Identify potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the network and systems; implement measures such as firewalls, data encryption, and other appropriate security tools and applications.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and regulatory requirements relating to existing and emerging technologies
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 years of working experience in implementing cyber solutions eg. SIEM, EDR, and email security tools etc.
Demonstrated strong technical skills and operational experience in the management, configuration and support across at least four of the below areas:
- Vulnerability management
- Email security
- Identity and access management
- Endpoint security (EPP and EDR)
- Key Management
- Web application firewalls
The permanent opportunity for a Cyber engineering Specialist / Cybersecurity Lead, will pay a salary range of $6,500 - $ 8,400 plus benefits. This opportunity offers hybrid working arrangement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.