About the company
A Singapore-based cybersecurity company provides managed detection and response services to global businesses. Their services include continuous monitoring, incident response, and threat intelligence, with real-time threat detection and response through their Security Operations Center (SOC). The company leverages advanced analytics and machine learning to promptly identify and respond to threats. Their services are aimed at improving security posture and reducing the risk of cyberattacks. The company focuses on customer satisfaction, innovation, and continuous improvement to help clients stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape.
About the Job
You will be the core of the SOC operations. You will be working closely with the client’s cybersecurity threat operation management team. Your core responsibility revolves around managing a highly trained and disciplined team of security analysts to tackle real-time cyber security incidents and ad-hoc tasks assigned by the client.
- Threat Monitoring – actively monitoring SIEM for alerts, then identify the root cause of the alert and provide suggested fixes
- Threat Analysis: Utilize knowledge of internal and external information vulnerabilities and match those to real-world cyber attacks
About the manager/team
You will be leading a team of 7 analyst and you will report directly to the SOC director who is based in Singapore. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals, learning from their expertise and contributing to the overall security of the organization.
Skills and experience required
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience leading a team of SOC analyst and managing the SOC operation.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior working experience in a cybersecurity function such as Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response, Forensic Investigation, Threat Intelligence or Vulnerability Management.
- Experience with senior stakeholder management and working across various parts of the organization.
- Knowledge of network concepts, network protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of network traffic analysis methods such as packet analysis and analyzing network flow data.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT networks, cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities at the network layer.
- Knowledge of network detection and response (NDR) or similar capabilities.
- Experience in incident response and network forensics is an advantage.
- Professional qualification such as SANS, CISSP / CEH will be advantageous.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact denise.wang (@)randstad.com.sg for further discussion. LinkedIn (EA: 94C3609 l Registration Number: R1989322)