about the company
Our client is global supplier and operator of offshore floating platforms, they provide a total service to ensure safe and continuous offshore oil and gas production.
about the job
- You will required Contribute to relevant Company policies/strategies/philosophies
- Analyse Operation Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) networks for opportunities to improve integration, network architecture and security.
- Provide architectural advice and oversight and input into selected Operational Application implementation projects
- Design, document and deliver technical Cyber Security solutions for OT within company and client enterprise architectures.
- Communicate effectively with, and between the immediate team, business subject matter experts, developers, analysts, engineers, end users of systems and management.
- Assists in responding to audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
about the manager/team
You will be implementing and maintaining a defence in depth security posture and securely connecting previously isolated Systems and Equipment within OT networks to the Enterprise IT environment.
Additionally, to the OT integration piece, you will assist with the development and sustainment of robust processes and methodologies for data handling, which in-turn assists the management of tactical and strategic interactions between Technology & Autonomy and other business units across the organization.
skills and experience required
- Broad understanding of Technology Infrastructure and Applications
- Excellent communication skills with a strong technology focus.
- Ability to understand complex and detailed business processes.
- Understanding of Cyber Security standards (IEC, ISO, NIST or equivalent). Certified competencies highly regarded.
- Understanding of Network design and infrastructure used in both OT and IT realms
- Understanding of Industrial Communications protocols
- Understanding of Operational Challenges for Integrating and managing OT systems
- Understanding of Virtualisation, Server equipment and SAN Solutions (either in Use, Management or Design)
- Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
- Technical knowledge in Industrial network security; For example, firewall configuration, network monitoring, intrusion detection, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Good knowledge of System’s Engineering approaches, tools and their application
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact me at 98387737
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324990)