- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary Package
About the company
Our client is a US based market leader within the Cybersecurity Industry, employing cutting edge monitoring and security tools alongside machine learning and advanced analytics. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Cybersecurity Lead Analyst to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Cybersecurity Lead Analyst, your job responsibilities involve:
- Representing the core of SOC operations while collaborating with key stakeholders for Cybersecurity threat operations.
- Managing a highly trained and disciplined team of security analysts to tackle real-time cybersecurity incidents.
- Provide and lead active threat monitoring across SIEM for alerts, while identifying root cause and providing suggested fixes.
- Performing threat analysis via the use of internal and external information vulnerabilities while matching those to real-world cyber attacks.
Skills and experiences required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in a SOC, security operations centre driven role having performed active threat monitoring, incident response and a good understanding of SOC workflow management.
You should have a good knowledge in threat intelligence, vulnerability management coupled with a good understanding of cybersecurity at the network layer.
Prior team management is required for this role as this role would require managing a team of more than 5 SOC analysts.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading cybersecurity organisation where you will get the opportunity to manage a team of high calibre SOC analysts while collaborating with key stakeholders to solve real world cybersecurity problems....